What is Virtual Minds in Motion?
The Minds in Motion virtual version takes place on a ZOOM link for 1 hour and 30 minutes. It offers 6 weekly sessions that include a gentle chair fitness class followed by socially engaging activity and conversation. It is designed for people with early to moderate symptoms of dementia to attend with a family member or friend.
- Register online.
- Limit of 20 participants (10 pairs).
- Cost – $45 per pair.
- 6 sessions per course
- Engage in chair exercises that improve overall fitness.
- Meet and socialize with others over ZOOM.
- Stimulate the brain with fun and challenging online activities.
- Access information about dementia and Alzheimer Society services
For more information, please contact:
Kathy Diehl Cyr
Community Partnership Manager
204-943-6622 ext. 203