AGI’s 10th Annual Golf Tournament
in memory of the late Morty Gross
Whether you’re a competitive golfer or you just love the game, grab your golf clubs and join us for AGI’s Golf Tournament!
Featuring a full field for a wonderful day of golf, contests, delicious food, beverages and exciting auctions – with proceeds to benefit the incredible support that Alzheimer Groupe (AGI) provides to families in the community.
Choose from our golfer, sponsor, or dinner packages:
Golfer: $450 per golfer
Golfer package includes:
- 18-hole round
- Golf cart
- Food stations on the course
- Silent auction
- Raffle prizes
- and much more!
*Choose from three sponsor packages: Benefactor ($1,250 for one golfer), Governor ($2,500 for two golfers)and Legacy ($5,000 for four golfers).
Sponsor packages include:
- Corporate Hole Signage
- Corporate Name/logo displayed on Sponsor Signage
- Corporate Name/logo listed on AGI’s website and social media
- Acknowledgement in all print and digital communications
- Recognition in thank you advertisement in local publication
Please register and send your logo to email@example.com by Friday May 20, 2022.
Dinner: $200 per person
- The Dinner package is for those wanting to join in on the fun without playing golf!
Do you have friends or family that may be interested in playing golf for a cause? Forward them this event so they can register too!
Note: Our golf tournament will follow COVID-19 protocols. The safety of our volunteers and participants is our top priority.